moved to http://www.thechesscorner.com

http://www.thechesscorner.com
 
HomePortalRegisterFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 What would you change to this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What should we do to make this site nice
Change the colors
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Change the content
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
its fine like that
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Iis not good at all
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
create new forum topics
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
undecided
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
Amir Bagheri
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 56
Location : France
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: What would you change to this site   Tue 14 Feb - 9:23

hello there in order for the site to get better, I need your suggestions and critics.

To that effect I have created a small poll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amirbagheri.virtuaboard.com
Cyberdepp

avatar

Number of posts : 46
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What would you change to this site   Tue 14 Feb - 10:59

Just a few small things that caught my eye:
- some texts (e.g. topic on top and bottom of page) appear in white on light yellow, which is barely readable
- same applies for the button texts which appear in black on dark grey (this may be browser specific though...)
- the menu buttons on top of the page should also be translated; a couple of profile items (hobbies, occupation) also weren't translated into english
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chesshere.com/player.php?id=5960
Cyberdepp

avatar

Number of posts : 46
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What would you change to this site   Tue 14 Feb - 11:02

Oh, and the european newsletter poll doesn't work, here's what I get:
"This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chesshere.com/player.php?id=5960
Amir Bagheri
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 56
Location : France
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: forum blocked   Wed 15 Feb - 4:31

Cyberdepp wrote:
Oh, and the european newsletter poll doesn't work, here's what I get:
"This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics."

thx for your comment Cyberdepp, I believe I have fixed it. Remember that you are part of my chesshere team and r=that you have a team forum here :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amirbagheri.virtuaboard.com
Amir Bagheri
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 56
Location : France
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What would you change to this site   Wed 15 Feb - 7:10

Cyberdepp wrote:
Just a few small things that caught my eye:
- some texts (e.g. topic on top and bottom of page) appear in white on light yellow, which is barely readable
- same applies for the button texts which appear in black on dark grey (this may be browser specific though...)
- the menu buttons on top of the page should also be translated; a couple of profile items (hobbies, occupation) also weren't translated into english

I think that if you move the mouse over the top menu, an instant English translation appears. As to the colors , I am working on it right now
Amir
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amirbagheri.virtuaboard.com
Lavasani

avatar

Number of posts : 3
Age : 37
Location : Iran Tehran
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What would you change to this site   Mon 20 Nov - 16:09

Amir Bagheri wrote:
hello there in order for the site to get better, I need your suggestions and critics.

To that effect I have created a small poll.
[b][i]
Hi Amir!That is me!Hosein Lavasani!I think first of all you must change your color of site.Then you must write in English because today English is the first languge in the web!I am ready to help you to make better the site. Sincerely Hosein Lavasani
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Chessweblog.blogfa.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What would you change to this site   

Back to top Go down
 
What would you change to this site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone know a good overseas site to buy cd's from?
» faction change MAY start next week
» Revamping Site!
» Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)
» BF3 screen name change

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
moved to http://www.thechesscorner.com :: Suggestion and Ideas-
Jump to: